Based in Röns, Austria
July 1, 2013
Press / Business Contact:
Scribble Racer is an award winning game for Android and iOS. Players have to keep their finger or stylus on the track while it’s scrolling faster and faster. Players can challenge their skills by drawing a line within a scrolling track full of collectable fruits and stars. The game comes with 4 different themes. Google Play Game Services (Android) and Gamecenter (iOS) allows players to compete with their friends and compare their scores with players around the world.
Scribble Racer was developed in 2012 by the one man indie game development studio pixelclash. In the same year it made the 3rd prize at the 'Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012'. Since the first release, the game was improved a lot. Worldwide leaderboards, challanging achievements and gadgets where added. An additional level pack including three new themes is available since August 2013.
Level Pack Teaser YouTube
There are far more images available for pixelclash, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012, 3rd prize" - Seoul, 2012
- "For a game that looks and plays so simply, it is surprisingly addictive."
- Kristofer Wouk, androidauthority.com
- "Scribble Racer is a mindlessly addicting game and enjoyable by anyone, being a well polished, well designed game with simple yet addicting gameplay."
- Samantha M, xda-developers.com
- "Die Gratis-App gehört vom Gameplay her zu den Spielen, die absolut süchtig machen."
- Franziska Baum, chip.de
- "Scribble Racer is a great find and great fun."
- Daniel P., phonearena.com
iTunes App Store
Scribble Racer on the iTunes App Store. itunes.apple.com.
Google Play Store
Scribble Racer on Google Play. play.google.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators